Creating wiki pages
Wiki pages make up the content of the wiki, which site visitors can view, create, or edit. Pages can be added on the live website or from within the Blue interface.
To create wiki pages from within the Blue interface, take the following steps:
- Click on the Wiki tab.
- Click on the Add a New Page button. A new screen will appear.
- Click a unique title for the new page title in the Title field.
- Select a category from the Category dropdown list. If you would like to create a new category for the page, click the Add button and name the new category.
- If you would like to add content to the body of the wiki page, enter it into the Body field.
- If you would like to lock the page or make it inactive, select these options from the Locked and Active dropdowns.
- Click Save.
While editing a wiki page, you will see a toolbar with buttons that add formatting to the page. For an overview of this module's text formatting capabilities, click here.