Creating a photo album
May 3, 2014 12:29 pm
Individual photo albums help organize and display images throughout a website.
To create a new photo album:
- Click on Add a new Photo Album button in the the Albums tab of the module.
- In the Title field, enter the name of the new photo album.
- Select or add a new Category for the album.
- Enter a description of the album that will appear on the website with the images.
- Upload an image to be displayed in the album by selecting the Choose File button in the Image field.
- In the Release Date field, enter the date that the photo album should appear on the site in MM/DD/YYYY format or select the date from the pop-up calendar to the right. Select the release time. Note that the photo album you add to the site will not appear until the date and time entered. If left this blank, the system will automatically insert the current date as the release date for the photo album.
- In the Release Time field, enter the time that the photo album should appear on the site.
- If you want the photo album to appear on the live website, select the Active option. If you want to activate the photo album at a later time, select the Inactive option.
- Click Save.