Building the product directory
Building a Commerce-Enabled Directory
The Accrisoft Freedom website that you're syncing with QuickBooks should have at least one commerce-enabled directory that will be used as the product catalog.
Building the directory
Custom directories can be created in Green by going to the Toolbar Module and adding a new module.
Make sure to enable e-commerce for the directory. This is done on the Configuration subtab by checking the Enable E-commerce option.
This will add a second subtab to all of your directory items in the Blue Interface called SKU. When you create product in this directory, you can one or more SKUs to it. (Products with different colors or sizes require multiple SKUs). Each product should have at least one SKU.
To create a product:
- Switch to the Blue Interface.
- Navigate to the new directory created above.
- Click the Add a new Item button.
- On the Item subtab, enter general information about the product.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the page.
- Switch to the SKU subtab.
- Click the Add a new SKU button.
- Give the SKU a unique name.
- Enter other information, such as the item's price and weight.
- Click Save.
- Repeat these steps for each additional product in your catalog.
Setting up module layouts
Module layouts let you control how your products will look on the live website. For information about how module layouts work, see the layouts module reference.