Tracking information about my members
May 26, 2014 3:01 pm
Administrators can track members' form and commerce activity on the website.
Tracking must first be enabled, to do so:
- Go to the Green Interface.
- Click on the Toolbar Module.
- Edit Membership
- Edit [Tracking] that is at the bottom of the page.
- Enable tracking in blue.
Once Tracking has been enable you can view their information by doing the following:
- In the Membership Module, open the Users tab. A list of website members appears.
- Click Edit next to the name of the member whose activity will be viewed. The memberís information appears, including a series of subtabs near the top of the screen.
- Click on the Tracking subtab. A list of form and commerce submissions appears along with the date and time of each. Every time the member has logged into the site and submitted a form or placed an E‐Commerce order, it has been logged and will be tracked with the member on this tab.