Creating a new membership tab
Apr 27, 2014 12:10 pm
To create a new membership tab:
- From the Green Interface, navigate to the Toolbar Module.
- Click Edit next to the Membership Module in the list of modules. A list of existing Membership tabs appears
- Click the Add a new Membership Tab button. This will bring up the templates available from the Accrisoft Ecosystem.
- Select one of the available templates by clicking the Select link next to its name. For a basic tab that's nearly blank, select the "membership default #1" template.
- On the new screen that appears, enter a unique identification name in the Unique ID field. This is an internal ID and won't display anywhere on the website.
- In the Tab Name field, provide a name for the new tab. This name will be visible as one of the sub-tabs when you're creating or editing members in Blue. It will also be visible in "MyAccount" when members log into the website (if access to this tab is turned on in the MyAccount tab in Blue).
- Make sure that Blue is set to "On." Otherwise, this tab will not be visible in Blue.
- Click Add new Membership Tab. The tab will be saved and will now appear in the list of tabs.
- Click the Add a new Tab button. The new tab has been created, and now you can begin to add fields to it.