Editing rules for using Global Tags with recurring Events
May 26, 2014 1:09 pm
Beginning in v8.5.001 of Freedom CMS, support for use of Global Tags with recurring Events has been added. Below are some rules to reference when making use of them:
- When adding a new recurring Event series, any Globals Tags specified in the configuration are applied across all individual Events in the series.
- When editing a single recurring Event, the same save rules apply as a non-recurring Event, so you can set Global Tags individually per Event.
- When editing an entire series of recurring Events, upon saving, any Global Tags specified will be applied across all Events in the series (CAUTION: this will overwrite any Global Tags individually set for a single Event in the series).
- When deleting recurring Events in series or individually, associated Global Tags are also removed.
- Copying a recurring Event will also copy the associated Global Tags, if any.