Setting up Global Tags
Apr 27, 2014 11:52 am
Global tags can be made available to the following modules:
- News Articles
- Web Pages
- Custom Modules (Custom Directories), including product catalogs
To enable global tags:
- In Green, go to the Configuration module
- Locate and edit the Global Tag Types setting
- Here you can name each tag type, and add more as needed. For example, you may want a tag type called "subject" and another called "author," so you can tag your modules in two ways.
- When you're finished configuring tag types, click Save.
- Switch to the Blue Interface and open one of the modules listed above.
- Edit or create an item. A Global Tags section should now be visible where you can add tags.