Creating styles for a dropdown menu
The Create styles for a dropdown menu button makes creating popup (UL) menus significantly quicker and easier. Instead of adding styles manually, you can use this feature to generate the menu's styles automatically while providing a preview of the menu's appearance and structure as it's being created.
Please note that this feature works with Popup (UL) menus only, and the menu layout must already exist before you can add styles to it. If you haven't already added the menu, you can do so on the Layouts Module, Modules tab.
To create styles for a dropdown menu:
- Go to the Stylesheets Module, Editor tab.
- Click the Create styles for a dropdown menu button from the toolbar. The Menu Style Wizard will appear in a new window.
- Select the menu you'd like to add styles for in the Menu Tag field.
- Set the styles for the menu, using the preview at the bottom of the screen as a guide.
- When you are finished, click the Paste into Stylesheet button. The CSS will be pasted into the stylesheet.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the page to save your changes.