Linking to content with the Link Wizard
Freedom's Link Wizard makes it easy to link to content from a link or menu item. You simply select a module and specify which item or group of items to link to, and the Wizard takes care of the rest.
The Link Wizard can be used by clicking the "Insert link" button in any module that uses the Text Editor, or by clicking the "Wizard" button in the Menus Module.
To create a link using the Link Wizard:
- Click the button to open the Link Wizard.
- From the Module drop-down menu, select the module whose content you want to link to.
- Select whether you want the link to open in a new window or not under Target.
- Click Next.
- You will see choices for selecting a single item, an entire category of items or all items. (If you selected the Web Pages Module, you will simply see a list of all webpages; if you selected a module with custom layouts, you will see an option to select one of them as well.)
- Select the item you want to link to.
- Click OK. The Wizard will disappear and link will be created.