Uploading a template
Apr 26, 2014 7:11 pm
When you upload a template to the Ecosystem, you're making it available for use on other websites. You can determine whether it's accessible only to you, to people in your company, or by all Ecosystem users.
To upload a template to the Ecosystem:
- Go to the Template Library Module.
- If you haven't already done so, log in on the Setup tab using your Ecosystem login. If you don't already have an account, click here to join.
- Switch to the tab that contains the content you want to upload: module layouts, Blue content, page layouts or the entire website's design.
- Locate the item you'd like to upload and click the Upload button.
- Give the item a name and a description.
- Determine who will be able to access the template: You alone, people in your company, or everyone on the Ecosystem.
- Optionally, upload a screenshot of the template to give users an idea of what it looks like.
- Click the Upload button. The template will be uploaded to the Ecosystem. You will be able to access it when adding a new item of the same type, such as a page layout, module layout, form, etc. on a different Freedom website. You can also view your uploads in the MyAccount section of the Ecosystem by clicking the Profile link near the top-right of the screen and selecting "Template Library" from the Profile box. If you made the upload public, users will be able to view and rate your template on the Ecosystem.