Adding styles with the Wizard
The Wizard Tab of the Stylesheets Module makes it easy to add styles to your website. Unlike the Editor tab, where styles must be added manually, the Wizard tab provides a reference of all the available properties and makes adding properties simple.
To add a style using the Wizard:
- Go to the Stylesheets Module, Wizard tab.
- Click the Add a new Style button.
- Give the style a name. If it will be a class, include a period (.) before the name. If it's an ID, include the pound sign (#).
- Click the Add Style button.
- The style will be created and its name will appear at the top of the screen. Below it you will see a drop-down menu on the left and a blank field to its right. The drop-down menu contains all of the available CSS properties than you can use. Select a property from the list and enter its value in the blank field. For example, you could select "margin" from the drop-down menu and enter "10px" in the field on the right.
- To add another attribute, click the Add a new Attribute button and repeat the process.
- Once you've finished adding attributes, click the Apply button to save them.
- To return to the main screen of the Wizard, click Cancel.