Adding colors to the palette
Freedom websites allow you to add colors to a custom palette. A color palette can be extremely useful, because most sites use the same colors in a number of places. Rather than having to memorize a series of RGB or hex values for commonly-used colors, the color palette lets you save and name these colors, so all you'll have to do is pick out the color you want from a popup list. The color palette can be accessed from the following places in Freedom:
- Page Layouts
- Module Layouts
- Web Pages
- Anywhere else in the Blue Interface that uses the Text Editor, including News Articles, Blogs and custom directories.
To add a color to the palette:
- Go to the Stylesheets Module, Color Palette tab.
- Click the Add a new Color button.
- Give the color a name.
- Enter a 3- or 6-digit hex code for the color you'd like to add. Do not use the # prefix.
- If you'd like, provide brief comments for the color, for example describing where on the site the color should be used.
- Click Save. This will add the color to your palette and make it accessible from any of the places listed above.