Using predefined snippets
Predefined snippets in the Stylesheets Module are frequently-used CSS properties that you can select from the "Insert a predefined snippet" menu and insert into your stylesheets rather than typing them out each time you need to add a property to your CSS. Snippets include common properties, such as:
- and more
To insert a predefined snippet into a stylesheet:
- Go to the Stylesheets Module, Editor tab.
- Select the stylesheet you'd like to add the style to by selecting it from the Stylesheet: drop-down menu near the top-right of the screen.
- Place your cursor in the stylesheet where you'd like the new property to appear.
- Click the "Insert a predefined snippet" icon in the toolbar just above the stylesheet contents.
- Select the property you'd like to insert by clicking on it. The property will be inserted into the editor where you had placed your cursor.
- Now you can add a value to the new property.