Adding a new stylesheet
Accrisoft Freedom allows you to manage multiple stylesheets on a single site. There are many good reasons for having more than one stylesheet:
- Multiple stylesheets can be useful for sections of a site that look different from one another.
- It's a good idea to use a separate stylesheet for a mobile version of a site.
- Separating styles into multiple sheets can keep a single stylesheet from growing too long and disorganized. For example, you could have a stylesheet just for typography and another for colors.
To add a new stylesheet:
- Go to the Stylesheets Module, Editor tab.
- From the "Stylesheets:" drop-down menu near the top-right of the screen, select (Manage Stylesheets). The screen that appears will display all of the stylesheets that currently exist on your website.
- To create a new stylesheet, click the Add a new Stylesheet button.
- You will be prompted to name the new stylesheet. After giving it a name, click Save.
- You will be taken to the new, blank stylesheet where you can begin adding styles.
Please note that Freedom currently only allows you to edit the default stylesheet while working with Page or Module Layouts. To change any other stylesheet, you'll have to use the Stylesheets Module.