Adding a widget to display a random image
May 26, 2014 2:10 pm
Accrisoft Freedom makes it easy to include a random image display in your layouts. Simply follow the below instructions:
- In Green > Layouts > Widgets, create a new widget.
- Select "Random Image Src".
- Name it and select an image directory. This new widget will randomly load images from the selected directory (folder).
- Go to a page layout (like Home or Default).
- Embed the new widget into the layout by clicking the "Insert a widget" icon in the toolbar.