Turning on a Module
Turning on a module makes it available to users of the Blue Interface. The Modules tab displays every module that is currently turned on and how many points it costs. Up and down arrows are also available for reordering the modules in the Blue Interface.
To turn on a module:
- Go to the Toolbar Module, Modules tab.
- Click the Add a new Module button. A new screen will appear with a list of all available modules. Modules that have already been turned on are grayed out, and modules that cost more than the current number of points available are highlighted in light red. These modules can be turned on in demo mode.
- Click Add on the module you'd like to turn on.
- For modules with downloadable templates available, you will be taken to a screen that displays all the layouts available from the Ecosystem Template Library. Click the Select link on the layout you'd like to select and it will be downloaded. For more information on the Template Library, click here.
- A new screen will appear containing configuration settings for the new module. On this screen you can name the module whatever you want it to appear as in Blue. If you want the module to appear in blue, make sure the Blue field is set to "Show in Blue toolbar."
- Click the Add link.
- The module has now been added to the site and can be accessed from the Blue Interface.