As orders are completed that were configured to include fulfillment actions, they appear on the Pipeline tab of the Fulfillment module. Orders with fulfillment actions that have not been completed appear on the Open subtab, while fulfillment actions that have been completed appear on the History subtab.
If an order included multiple fulfillment actions, all the actions must be completed for the order before the actions are moved to the History subtab.
To fulfill orders, take the following steps:
- If a URL was configured for an action to add or collect information for the fulfillment, click the Execute link.
- Click the Edit link for the item you want to review or complete. Any information collected for the item appears with the action information.
- If the action is completed, select Yes from the Completed dropdown list.
- Enter any appropriate comments for the action in the Comments field.
- Click Save to save changes and complete the action.