Selecting forms for Fulfillment actions
Once you have added forms to the Fulfillment module, you can add them to fulfillment actions. Fulfillment forms let you collect information to help complete a fulfillment action when orders contain items that require fulfillment.
To select a form for a fulfillment action, take the following steps:
- Click the Actions tab. The actions that are available to select for catalog items appear.
- Create the Fulfillment action if it is not already created.
- Click the Edit link for the action you want to add a form to.
- From the Input Form dropdown list, select the form you want to add to the action.
- To save the changes, click the Save button.
You can now add the action to an item in the catalog.