Creating Fulfillment forms
Fulfillment forms are used to collect information with fulfillment actions. For example, if the action is a domain registration, you can set up a form to collect information on the domain name to register, contact information, passwords, and more—all when an item is ordered with the fulfillment action set up for it.
To create a fulfillment form, take the following steps:
- Click the Forms tab. The actions that are available to select appear.
- Click the Add a Form button.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the form. This name is what you select when you add the fulfillment form to an action.
- In the Layout field, enter the HTML and note information that you want to display with the form fields. Also enter input or select it from the predefined dropdown list. This tag is used to specify where the fields on the form appear. You must include this tag to collect information on a fulfillment form.
- Click the the Save button to save the form. The list of all forms will appear.
- Click the Edit link corresponding with the form you just created.
- Click the Fields subtab at the top of the page.
- Click the Add a New Field button.
- Complete the Forms Field wizard for the field to add the field to the form (see the Forms module documentation for more information). When you have entered all the appropriate field information, click the Save button.
- Repeat the previous step for all the fields on the form.
- If you'd like to reorder a form field, click on the up or down buttons in the Order column until the fields are ordered appropriately.
- View the preview of the form at the bottom of the page. If the fields are appropriate, you can add the form to a fulfillment action.