Tracking the time spent on a project
Apr 29, 2014 10:10 pm
Project time can be tracked from the Time subtab of the Projects tab, and can help project managers gauge both user and project activity and productivity.
To add a new time record, take the following steps:
- Click on the Add a New Time record button.
- Enter the date on which time was spent on the project.
- Enter the number of hours spent on the project.
- Enter a brief but thorough description of the work done.
- Select the person who completed the task from the Person dropdown list.
- Click Save. The time record will now appear in the Time subtab of the Projects main tab, as well as the Time main tab.