Exporting and purging orders
The Database tab of the Commerce module allows users to export and purge orders. Exporting files can create a backup and local copy of commerce data, while purging records clears away old orders. Please take caution while purging records; all items purged will be permanently deleted.
To export orders:
- In the Database tab of the Commerce module, select the status and file type desired for export. Only orders that have that selected status will be exported.
- Click Download.
To purge orders:
- Before purging orders, it is strongly recommended that you export the orders to a file as a backup of the order information.
- In the Database tab of the Commerce module, select the status of the records for deletion.
- Select the Date for the deletion. The purge will discard all records up to the date chosen.
- Click Purge. Once again, please take caution while purging records. After purging records, you will not be able to view any of the deleted information.