Setting up automatic population of forms
With automatic form fields set up, when logged‐in members are filling out forms on your website, their information will automatically be entered into the relevant fields. Please note that the form should already have been created before the following steps can be taken. For information on creating forms, see The Forms Module documentation.
- Open the Forms Module.
- Switch to the Web Forms tab. A list of all the forms on the website will appear.
- Select the form for which automatic population will be added. Click edit next to its name.
- Locate the first field that should have automatic population. Click the Edit link next to its name.
- Locate the Default Value field. Click the gray arrow button just to the right of the field to bring up a drop‐down list containing all of the system fields available.
- Click on the field from Membership that should be auto-populated.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 5 – 8 to add automatic population to additional fields.