Setting access levels
The first step in setting up access levels is creating member categories. Each category can have different levels of access, and this determines what content members of this group can view.
To create a new category:
- In the Membership Module, click on the Categories tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the Add a new Category button.
- Enter a name for the new category in the Name field.
- To make the group active, select "yes" from the Active: drop-down menu.
- Skip the rest of the fields for now and scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save.
To set access levels:
- Switch to the Restrictions tab.
- Click the Add a New Restriction button.
- Provide a name for the restriction and click Save.
- Switch to the Categories tab.
- Click Edit next to the name of the new category.
- Under the Restrictions section, place a check next to the access levels that should be provided for the group. f that access level has been checked for a group, members of that group will have access to the restricted content.
Click Here to learn how to setup Access Levels in Freedom Version 10.2.xxx +