Reports let you view information across many modules of the Blue interface. These reports are configured by the system administrator, and can include many different formats in which to display the information. Once you view a report, you can also print, export, or publish it.
To view a report, take the following steps:
- Open the Reports tab.
- To view a report, click the View link that corresponds with the report.
- To print a report, click the Print link.
- To export the report as a text file, click the Export link.
- To export the report as an Excel file, click the Excel link.
- To publish the report, click the Publish link and enter the appropriate publishing options.
- When you finish viewing the report, click the Close link.