Adding a new Landing Page
Jun 8, 2014 11:17 am
The Landing Pages module lets you design pages on your site where you can direct traffic from digital marketing.
Follow these steps to create a new Landing Page:
- In the Silver interface, click on the Landing Pages module.
- Click on the button labeled "Add a new Landing Page"
- In the Title field, enter a title for the new Landing Page
- In the Action field, enter a URL or select a link using the Insert Link button.
This field determines where the Call to Action Button links visitors. This button, will appear on the landing page.
- Using the Display Type drop down menu, select the appropriate Display Type for the Landing Page.
- Using the WYSIWYG editor, enter content for the page body, as appropriate for your site's needs.
- In the Call to Action field, enter the text to display in the Call to Action Button
Examples are: "Buy Now!" or "Click to Subscribe!"
- Configure the look of the Call to Action Button as appropriate for your site using the tools provided.
See Configuring the Call to Action Button for more information.
- To use A/B Split with this Landing Page, check the box by the "Enable A/B Split" option.
- Repeat steps 5 through 8 for the A/B Split options.
- When done, click the Save button to save the new Landing Page.
- Click Apply to save any changes and remain on the configuration page.
- Click Cancel to abort any changes.