Adding email templates
Templates are used to provide a standard frame for emails, allowing users to package an attractive design and presentation with each message. By using templates, useful fields such as message forwarding and unsubscribe links are easily included in every email.
To add a new email template:
- Click the Add a new Template button in the Template tab of the Email Marketing module.
- Select a template from those listed. Templates may be viewed before selection by clicking the preview column beside a template.
- Enter a unique and descriptive title in the Name field. This will be the name to select in the Template dropdown menu when creating a campaign.
- Enter a brief description of the template, if desired.
- In the HTML Body field, the appearance of the template may be modified and personalized through the text editor.
- When the template is finalized, click Save.
Once templates have been added, they may be selected for a new email campaign in the Email Template dropdown list above the HTML Email Content.