Viewing an email that is doing Lead Nurturing tracking
When you send out an Email Marketing campaign, you can elect to track recipients in Lead Nurturing.
To do so:
- Go to the Email Marketing module
- Edit a campaign (or create a new one)
- In the Send section, select the second radio button, entitled "Send this campaign now." After this text you'll see a "Track in Lead Nurturing" drop-down combobox.
- Lead tracking can also be done with a scheduled mailing using the third radio button.
- Change the selection from "Do not track" to one of your existing response chains. (see the screenshot below)
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen. The campaign will be sent out, and everyone who views the email will be added as a lead to the Lead Nurturing module.
Please note that this is a one-time action that has to be selected each time you send the campaign; you cannot set a campaign to always track recipients in Lead Nurturing automatically, because this could cause conflicts with email campaigns that are part of Lead Nurturing response chains.