Setting up notifications
By setting up notifications, you determine which modules will post their activity to the Social Module. You can also customize what message will post to the social networks when new content is added.
The following modules can post to social networks:
- Comments (across modules)
- Document Manager
To set up notifications:
- Open the Social Module's Activity tab.
- Switch to the Setup subtab.
- You will see a list of the available modules. Check the Enable checkbox for those modules you wish to post activity to social networks for.
- For each enabled module, you can also change the message that will precede the link to your content on social networks. This is done on the Message Prefix column.
- When you have finished, click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.