Emailing a survey to a subscriber list
Apr 19, 2014 12:08 pm
Emailing a survey to a subscriber list is done much the same way as sending an email campaign in the Email Marketing module.
To send a survey, take the following steps:
- Click on the Email subtab.
- In the From Email field, fill in the email address from which you'd like the survey to come.
- In the From Name field, fill in the name of the person or organization from which you'd like the survey to come.
- Enter a subject line for the email in the Subject field.
- Choose a template to wrap your email from the Email Template dropdown list. Note that templates must be predefined in the Email Marketing module before you can select them here.
- Select a Subscriber List, Form Distribution List, or Membership Distribution list to which you'd like to send the campaign. Note that you can send to one list or a combination of lists, but that all lists must be predefined in the Email Marketing module.
- In the HTML content section, enter the text for your email. Note that a link to the survey will automatically be included in the text area, but you can add or edit the text around it to fit the needs of your organization. The Text Email Content will autopopulate for you.
- Click Preview to preview your email and see how it will appear to survey-takers, then click Save.
- From either the Overview subtab or the Email subtab, click the green Send button. The survey will be sent to the subscriber list or lists you've specified, and you'll be able to view campaign statistics on both the Overview and Email subtabs as visitors open, click through, or respond to the survey.