Adding a new Banner Ad Client
Apr 20, 2014 11:16 am
Adding banner ad clients is done through the Clients tab.
To add a banner client:
- Click Add a New Client button.
- Enter the client name. The name will be the one you select when you create banner ads, as well as the name that appears with each banner ad when you view statistics.
- Enter the name and email address of the contact person for the client. These fields are not required, but are recommended.
- If you choose to sell banner ads by number of views, enter a maximum number each of the client’s ads can appear in the website in the Max Views field. Entering a value of 100 would allot 100 banner views for each of the client's ads; after a banner is viewed 100 times, the ad will no longer display on the live site. If this field is left blank, the banner ad will have an unlimited number of views.
- If you choose to sell banner ads by number of clicks, enter the maximum number of times visitors can click on each of the client's banner ads in Max Clicks. After the number is reached, the ad will no longer display on the site. If this field is left blank, ads will have an unlimited number of clicks.
- Click Save.