Adding external blogs to blogroll
Apr 20, 2014 11:30 am
A blogroll is a list of external blogs that a website owner is affiliated with or promotes. Blogrolls can be set up to be displayed on the live site by the system administrator.
To add a new blog to your blogroll:
- Click on the Add a New Blog button in the Blogroll tab.
- Enter the name for the blog that will display in your blogroll on the live site.
- Select a category where the new blog will be grouped, or add a new category.
- Enter the URL of the new blog.
- Select whether the blog will be visible in the blogroll on the live site or not.
- Click Save.