Creating membership records for attendees
If your site is using the Membership Module, you can create membership records from selected event attendees. There are a number of reasons for doing this, including to send broadcast emails to attendees reminding them about the upcoming event or to provide logins so attendees can access password-protected information about the event.
To create membership records for attendees:
- Go to the Events Module.
- Edit the event whose attendees you want to create membership records for.
- Open the Attendees subtab.
- There is a checkbox for each attendee in the list, just to the right of the Edit link. Check one attendee's checkbox.
- Above the attendee list, three buttons will appear. Check the rest of the attendees you'd like to create membership records for.
- Click the Create Membership Records button.
- Click OK in the confirmation box that appears. The membership records will be created. You will see a green circle in the "Member" column of the attendee list, and you can view these new membership records by visiting the Membership Module.