Apr 20, 2014 12:53 pm
The Reports subtab within an event lets you create and run reports on the event's attendees. Reports display specific information about attendees as a list, and can also be downloaded as a file.
To create and run a report:
- In the Events Module, click Edit on the event you would like to run reports on.
- Switch to the Reports subtab. If any reports have already been created, you'll see them on this screen.
- Click the Add a new Report button.
- Give the new report a name and, optionally, a description.
- Place a check next to the data fields you'd like included in the report.
- Click Save. The report has been created and you will be returned to the list of reports.
- To run the report, click the View link next to its name. A new screen will appear, showing each attendee record along with the information that you chose to display when creating the report.
- To download the report as a CSV file, click the Export as CSV File button. This file can be opened with applications like Microsoft Excel.
- To return to the list of reports, click Cancel.