Adding a recurring event
Apr 20, 2014 12:38 pm
When you add a new recurring event, it will display on your live website on a repeating basis, depending on how often you set it to recur.
To create a recurring event:
- From within the Events module, click on the Upcoming tab.
- Click the Add a New Recurring Event button.
- In the Title field, give the event a name.
- Choose a category for the event from the Category drop-down list.
- In the Start Time field, enter the time that the event will start.
- In the End Time field, enter the time that the event will end.
- In the Start Recurring field, determine on what day the event should first appear.
- In the Event Duration field, indicate the number of days the event will last.
- In the gray boxes, determine how often the event should recur and for how long.
- In the next fields, enter additional event information, such as information about the event location or the contact person.
- If there's any other information you'd like to provide, enter it into the Additional Information section.
- If you would like to use Freedom's event registration features to allow people to sign up for this event, click to open one of the other subtabs, Tickets, Attendees and Reports.
- To add the event to the website based on the information you've entered, click the Save button. If the event was set for a date in the future, it will be added to the Events Module's upcoming events list and will appear on the live website.