Adding a new FAQ?
Apr 20, 2014 1:02 pm
To add a new FAQ, take the following steps:
- From within the FAQ module, click on the green Add a New Question button.
- Select the category you want to use to group the FAQ.
- Using the text editor, enter or copy and paste your question in the Question textarea. You can format the text any way you’d like, including changing the font color or using bold, underline, or italics.
- In the Answer textarea, using the text editor, enter or copy and paste the answer to your question.
- To make the FAQ active on the site, set the Active dropdown to Yes. To activate the FAQ at a later time, select the Inactive option. Note that only active FAQs will appear on the live website.
- In the Order Number field, enter a number to specify the order your new question in the FAQ list. If you leave this field blank, the system will automatically list the question in the order it was created.
- Click on the Save button to add your new FAQ to the website, and repeat steps 1-6 for each question and answer you want to add.