Accessing files from other modules
The File Manager is a feature that is used across many other Freedom modules, including Photo Albums, Email Marketing, and Web Pages. Access to uploaded files is available through the link wizard or the Insert Image icon in the text editor.
To link to a File Manager file:
- In the text editor, highlight selected text to link to the file.
- Click on the Insert Link icon above (a chain link).
- Select File Manager from the module dropdown list and click Next.
- Choose the file from the appropriate folder directory, click Next, and the link will be added.
To insert a File Manager image:
- In the text editor, set the cursor to a location where the image should be located.
- Click on the Insert Image icon (a landscape image).
- Locate the file from the appropriate folder directory and double click. The image will be added. The image may then be aligned as needed.