Is your web form not submitting? Here's how to fix it
Each field in a web form has a unique ID, and it must be unique to work. When two or more fields have the same unique ID, Freedom doesn't know how to handle the submission and therefore directs the user to the home page (index.php).
How to diagnose this as the problem:
1. Navigate to the Forms module in Blue interface > Forms module
2. Go to the Web Forms tab, and edit the form that you are having your issue with.
3. Here, you will see a table, with one column named 'Unique ID', if any two fields here have matching values, then this is most likely the cause of your problem
To fix this is simple. All you need to do is the following:
1. Edit one of the fields that has a non-unique ID by clicking 'Edit' in the same row.
2. Here, you can change the unique ID to another value, it can be anything, as long as it is unique.
3. Save your changes
4. Repeat steps 1 and 3 until all fields are unique.
5. You're done! Your web form should start working as designed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this post, and I will get back to you as soon as I see it!