Adding a form snippet
Adding a snippet is quick and easy. The first decision that you must make when creating a snippet is where you want this snippet to go.
There are only two modules that give you the choice of using a Form snippet they are Forms Module and the Events Module.
To add a snippet from the Forms Module:
1. Go to the Forms Module.
2. Open the Snippets subtab.
3. Click 'Add a New Snippet Form.'
4. Click "Select" next to the snippet that you want to use.
To add a snippet in the Events Module:
1. Go to the Events Module.
2. Click the "Ticket Forms" sub tab.
3. Edit your desired form.
4. Click "Add a Snippet".
5. Click "Select" next to the snippet that you want to use.