Allowing public uploads
May 26, 2014 11:30 am
The Forms module allows you to build a form that will accept file uploads.
To allow forms to allow file uploads:
- Enable Public File Uploads.
- Open the Green Interface > Configuration Module.
- Make sure "Allow public file upload" is set to Yes.
- Create a new form and add a "file upload" field.
- Create a new form and add a field.
- The field type will need to be "Custom" and Input Method will need to be File Upload. This is not an option unless "Allow public file upload" is enabled.
- Finally, add the file extensions that are allowed to be uploaded.
- Once uploaded, the file can be viewed and downloaded in the Submissions Tab of the Forms Module.