Understanding the Subscribers tab
Apr 20, 2014 8:46 pm
The Subscribers tab keeps track of all users who have subscribed to a forum topic. Subscribers can be added manually in the Blue interface.
To add a new subscriber, take the following steps:
- Click on the Subscribers tab.
- Select a username from the User dropdown list. Note that this list is populated from the Membership module.
- Select a topic to which the user will be subscribed from the Topic dropdown list. The format is "Forum:Topic."
- To add the user to the Subscriber list, make sure the Subscribed dropdown is set to Yes.
- In the last update field, enter a date on which the subscriber record was last updated in MM/DD/YYYY format, or select a date by clicking on the calendar.
- Click Save, and the subscriber will be added to the subscriber list.