Create a new forum post
Apr 20, 2014 8:43 pm
To create a new forum post from the Blue interface, take the following steps:
- Click on the Posts tab. From this tab, you can see all of the posts that appear in all forums.
- Click on the Add a New Post button.
- From the Topic dropdown list, select the forum and topic to which you'd like to add the post. The format of this list is "Forum:Topic."
- In the Subject field, enter a brief subject line for your new post.
- In the Post field, enter the text you'd like to appear in your post.
- Fill out the appropriate date, time, and user information if it is different than the defaults that appear. Note that the default date and time is the date and time at which you add the post, and the user is the username you use to log in to the Blue interface.