May 18, 2014 3:14 pm
In either the Blue or Green Interface, you can use the Backups Tab to restore old versions of content.
Steps to restore a backup:
- Go to the desired Interface
- Make sure you're in the Home Module
- Click on the Backups tab
- Select the desired webpage that you are wanting to restore and click "Restore"
- Go back to Web Pages Module. You will see the restored web page "Title_Restore_Rev1" (or similar title)
- Delete the old broken web page and rename the new restored web page with the original link title. (You must make sure to rename the new restored title with the original title.)