What They're Saying...
Join us in congratulating Greater Nashville REALTORS® on the launch of their brand new website. The real estate market in Nashville is hot – agents are hard at work serving buyers and sellers, and the Greater Nashville REALTORS® Association is serving their community by investing in technology and their members.
Every aspect of the new website keeps the member in mind while integrating top website design trends. From design to navigation and functionality, Greater Nashville REALTORS® is providing the best of the best for their members. Below we will share some of the top highlights from their site.
- Immediately you feel the culture, community and connection from the Greater Nashville REALTORS® after watching the hero video clips playing on the homepage of the site.
- The fonts and text on the site are big, bold, and are positioned very geometrically across images.
- Left justified rectangle boxes with photos are placed next to right justified grids and frames. Each has bold fonts with underlined letters.
- If you scroll down to Association Events on the homepage, you will find the two words are displayed with grayed out typography while events scroll by with a call-to-action button. Using typography design trends, Association is vertical and Events is horizontal.
- A mix of Dark Mode and White Space is used throughout the site giving it a well-balanced look and feel.
- The utility menu has a Quick Links drop-down menu for users to access the top viewed pages. There is also a Website Search Tool to manually type and search for specific information.
- The main navigation is displayed in a mega menu, which is expandable and displays a two-dimensional dropdown layout. Using a mega menu allows Greater Nashville to strategically and carefully display all their services, membership details, resources and content.
- The Staff Directory features engaging profiles with fun, personal facts from the team such as “Superpower You’d Like to Have” and a “Favorite Quote.”
- The site is fully integrated with RAMCO AMS, acting as a single sign-on portal where members can login to access their profiles without switching out to a third party website. The site also pulls unique custom data directly from the RAMCO system including each user’s award points for an even more robust user experience.
- Displaying market data is paramount for REALTOR® associations. Greater Nashville features a statistics counter of KPIs from RealTracs Solutions of nine counties in the surrounding area. There is also a section to pull multi-year reporting with a breakdown of closings, median price and inventory by month.
Best of all, Greater Nashville manages it all with Accrisoft Freedom. Now they can manage their website content, marketing tactics, events, news, and more all in one place. Freedom Software seamlessly integrates with Ramco so they can manage their members and payroll with ease. This eliminates workarounds and removes the juggling of multiple accounts and software systems to accomplish a single task.
If you're interested in integrating any of these design, navigation or functionality features onto your Real Estate Association's website, please reach out to us and someone from our team will be in contact with you.
Contact Accrisoft Today