Episode #1 - Sales and Marketing with the Silver InterfaceTuesday, May 19, 2015
With the success of last week's live Webinar, we're continuing the conversation with focused subjects. For this first "Episode", Mark and Jared explain "why are there so many interface colors?" They also give a general overview of the Silver Interface and how it's supposed to be used for Sales and Marketing.
The Silver Interface includes:
- Email Marketing
- Lead Nurturing
- Call to Action
- Landing Pages
- Web Tools
- It identifies people who are visiting your site.
- Allows you to automatically send a chain of email campaigns to your website visitors (email drip).
- Email Marketing (they have to click on a link from a sent email).
- Form Submission (set up a form action, to put person in response chain).
- WVI Entry (recognizes the cookie on the person's machine, from being in the Lead Nurturing module, on a different Freedom website).
- Manually adding the lead by pressing the Add a New Lead button.
If you have any questions about this show, or have a suggestion for the next show's topic, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.