10 Fantastic Real Estate Web DesignsWednesday, April 24, 2013
Update: Check out our more recent post, 10 Best Real Estate Association Website Designs of 2014.
Real Estate is an industry that values beauty and elegance - and not just beautiful homes and properties. It's also important for your real estate organization to have a beautiful web design.
Whether you represent a real estate company or an association of realtors, your web design must be both visually-stunning (to encourage visitors to stay awhile) and user-friendly (to make it easy for them to search for properties, forms and industry resources). Check out this list of 10 fantastic real estate web designs, and get some inspiration for your own website!
Top 10 Real Estate Web Designs
1) The PIER Commercial Real Estate web design boldly breaks the rules with a single-page site. It works because each section is designed to fill your computer screen, appearing as individual pages. Visit the website to check it out!
3) The Alabama Association of Realtors web design uses circles to draw attention to the top three calls to action. This design also features elegant social media icons that fit the site's neutral color scheme.
5) The Pennsylvania Association of Realtors website is easy to navigate, thanks to a clean layout and prominent call to action buttons.
6) The Douglas Elliman Real Estate web design is just as elegant as the properties it represents.
8) The Village Real Estate Services website is extremely user-friendly and gives visitors multiple ways to search. Most prominent is the "Find A Home" search box on the homepage.
9) The Hanover Company's web design features a unique image header with tabs that allow visitors to scroll through photographs.
10) On the Seabolt Brokers web design, the four call to action buttons take center stage.
Accrisoft Web Design for Real Estate Associations
Click here to learn what Accrisoft can do for your Real Estate Association!
What's your favorite real estate web design? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.