10 Vibrant YMCA and JCC Web DesignsFriday, April 19, 2013
Update: Check out our more recent post, 10 Best JCC Websites of 2014.
Whether you’re a YMCA or a JCC, a great web design is crucial to attracting new members and serving your current members. A great YMCA or JCC web design is vibrant and fun, with an overall clean look and intuitive navigation that makes it easy for members to register for programs and classes.
Check out this list of 10 vibrant YMCA and JCC web designs, and get some new ideas for your own website!
TOP 10 YMCA AND JCC WEB DESIGNS
1) Robert E. Loup JCC of Denver’s elegant use of whitespace makes this web design shine.
2) YMCA of Snohomish County keeps everything on the homepage above the fold, so all information can be viewed without scrolling.
4) The YMCA of Middle Tennessee’s minimalistic web design is so simple, there’s no way visitors will miss the large call to action.
5) The Memphis JCC web design is clean and makes good use of whitespace. The simple form in the bottom right is just bright enough to draw attention without overwhelming visitors.
6) The YMCA of Greater Houston website features prominent calls to action in the image rotator, as well as bold social media buttons at the top of the page.
7) The Peninsula JCC website’s beautiful image rotator promotes news and upcoming events.
8) YMCA of Northwest North Carolina’s beautiful web design features a large image slider and plenty of whitespace.
9) The Streator Family YMCA‘s web design uses a pop of bright orange to draw attention to the “Support” banner.
UP NEXT: 10 BEAUTIFUL ASSOCIATION WEB DESIGNS
Come back next Tuesday for a collection of 10 of the most beautiful association web designs!
What's your favorite YMCA or JCC web design? Share it in the comments section below!