What's New: Event RegistrationTuesday, October 11, 2011
Lately, we've been spending a lot of time on our event registration system, and we think you'll be happy with the results.
The new system lets you create signup forms for each event, keep track of attendees and generate reports about who's attending. Some of the most recent enhancements are designed to make the system as simple and intuitive as possible.
Here's some of what you can do with the new system:
- Create up to ten signup forms for each event
- Copy forms between events so they're easy to reuse
- Use form snippets to simplify adding common form fields (such as credit card fields)
- Create separate signup forms for members and non-members with different prices
- Set an "early registration" discount
- Add options and charge attendees extra money for them
We have a video outlining the new features, which you can watch below. Let us know what you think.